Rima Nouri is a trained tri-lingual Life Coach and the founder of Elegant Alchemy, who helps women to cultivate a rich inner world, whilst creating an elegant outer one. Her motto: “Alchemy is what we do, elegant is how we do it.”
Houses are her passion and she has been sharing her extensive knowledge of the impact a home has on a person’s life with hundreds of women. Her popular newsletter ‘Le Petit Mot’ brings together an international community of women from every part of the world.
In this episode we covered:
- The impact your home has on your personal life
- You can use setting up your home as a tool to change your life
- The influence of clutter on your personal life
- The effect of unfinished things
- That your home creates the seed for something you can bring into existence