Award winning Myola Woods, is an Author, Certified Sexological Bodyworker, Somatic Sex Educator, International Intimacy & Sex Coach.
Myola is a pioneer with courage who bravely speaks about the things that make most of us uncomfortable. Myola will gently lead you out of your comfort zone and into the zone of personal growth and higher self awareness.
Myola specialises in teaching individuals and couples the art of connection, creating and cultivating the choice of arousal, to deepen intimacy, sensation and pleasure … even if it has been a very long time!
As a Sexual being, mother of 4 teenagers and pleasure enthusiast, Myola appreciates the time constraints, daily and social pressures, that can play havoc on our erotic lives.
Myola teaches ways to explore and enhance your love making in everyday life.
We talked about
* Cultural differences when it comes to sexuality
* How Myola became her own guinea pig and developed into being a sexuality educator
* Her book “It’s An Inside Job”
* Orgasmic Yoga
* The importance of filling our own cup first
* Waiting for a partner to fill your empty spaces does not work
* When we get rid of our pressure, we can have fun
* How you can communicate with your partner
* We often have a narrow definition of what sex is
* What can happen when we throw our opinion about what sex has to look like over board
* What Hollywood has to do with our intimate life